My Birth Preparation Workbook serves as a loving guide and companion as you prepare for birth. Filled with tips, education, and self-exploration opportunities, this workbook offers one place to hold your preparation journey so that you can birth your way. Take this with you as you attend your prenatal appointments, childbirth education classes, and meetings with your doula. Let it open conversation and deep communication between you and your partner and you and your heart.
In this workbook I share my knowledge, sense of humor, and big-hearted view of birth and the many paths it can take throughout its pages and offer a judgment-free space for exploration and learning. Whether you are birthing in a hospital, birth center, or at home, medicated or unmedicated, you will benefit from the questions and activities throughout this workbook.
- Questions to ask on a Hospital Tour
- Questions to Ask Your Provider
- Pages to keep track of all your pregnancy related appointments
- Exploration of the Heart Preparation for Birth
- Tips for each Stage of Labor
- Exploration of Comfort and Coping techniques
- Medical Pain Management
- Induction & Cesarean Birth Preparation
- Home Birth Preparation
- Decision Making Strategies
- Embodied Consent
- A 1-Page Birth Preference Sheet you can tear out and share with your Birth Team
- Things to have on hand for the Early Postpartum Period
- Creating a Postpartum Plan
and much more!