Everyone Deserves A Birth Experience They Feel Good About
Are you feeling anxious, uneasy, or overwhelmed as you sort through the abundance of information and advice on how to give birth?
Are you trying to find the information that helps you feel informed, confident, and maybe even excited?
If you answered yes, you are not alone.
for every journey.
Whether you are planning a hospital birth or home birth, medicated or unmedicated, taking a birth preparation class will increase your confidence.
It also results in:
28% Reduction in Unplanned Cesarean Birth
Increase in Breast/Chest Feeding Initiation
Improved Mental Health Before and After Birth
Cut Through the Noise and Take The Class You Need To Feel Confident and Ready
Birth Preparation: The Details
- Over 25 videos and 10hrs of content
- Dive into the details you need to create your birth plan and preferences
- Uncover all of the strengths you already possess to birth your baby.
- Work through the My Birth Preparation Workbook to open helpful conversations with your partner, support people, and provider to ensure everyone is working together to support you.
- Prenatal Body Preparation & Relaxation Tools
- 3 Meditations
- List of trusted resources for all things pregnancy, birth, postpartum, and parenthood!
- Exclusive Drop-In Q&A with Trina over Zoom, offered twice monthly.
Preparing for birth is key to having a birth experience you feel good about.
Hi, I'm Trina, and I've had the honor of supporting over 400 families as they prepared for the most memorable day of their lives, the birth of their child. One question first time parent's always have is - do I have what it takes to do this? And the answer is invariably - YES! I believe you do, and with the right preparation, you will too. I can't wait to support you on this journey!More About Me
Sample the Course
Your time is valuable.
Sample Birth Preparation: The Details course by viewing this free module: Hormones of Birth and learn everything you need to know to support your hormones in any birth setting! This 14-minute video will change the way you plan your birth support.
Enter your email below to receive access to the Hormones of Birth Module FREE
No spam ever. Unsubscribe at any time.
Learn How To Write A Birth Plan!
Whether you are having a hospital birth, home birth, or birth center birth, having a birth plan or birth preferences sheet is important.Learn More